Born in whiterock, I spent my youngest years in surrey before moving to the wilderness outside Kamloops BC, before eventually moving to Vancouver Island as an adult.

I’m Studying computer science at NIC for a university transfer- I’m aiming for TRU or VIU. My career goal is to become a programmer, I really value the diversity this type of career path can bring. For instance, I have many passions and interests; Neuroscience, Geology, Astronomy, and Botany to name a few. If I were to study any of those disciplines, I would be quite limited to working within that field. All of these fields, however, require programmers and data scientists to get the most out of the research. Becoming a competent programmer means that I can pursue many of my other passions alongside employment.

I took DGL101 to unlock the pathway to other DGL courses, while some of them may not be the best credited coureses for a university transfer, many of them will still count and teach me valuable skills to accomplish my goals, particularly in the realm of digital art.

I have many goals, because I love to be creative. One of my broadest creative goals it to solo-develop a game- with a bit of help from friends at the most. To me it is a brilliant way to combine art, music, story-telling, world-building, and code into an exciting creation. Creating a game is no small feat, and will easily take me many years to complete, however it is something I want to slowly begin as I start to understand more about software design. A shorter term goal is to release a music album I’m working on, titled “Secrets of the Magnesian Stone.” One of the songs is linked below for your enjoyment.
Another goal is to find a happy and healthy career in the world of programming so that my Girlfriend and I can live comfortable lives. She is also aiming to work in the digital world, likely as a web developer.

This song is not released to the Public yet, please do not share. Subwoofer or Headphones Recommended.